*Nemesis*女人街's Archiver

yueyrt14en 發表於 2017-10-30 15:41

Cheap NFL Jerseys China 28

After going missing for almost a day, a senior Customs Officer stationed at Lethem turned up alive and well around midmorning yesterday.The Officer, Kester Kissoon, 28, was forced to spend Sunday night in the treacherous jungle near the Moco-Moco Falls after he wandered off from a church party that went on an outing on Sunday.According to reports, Kissoon,[url=http://www.salecheapjerseys.us.com/]NFL Cheap Jerseys China[/url], the Officer-in-Charge of the Customs and Trade Administration operations at Lethem,[url=http://www.authenticjerseyscheap.us.com/]Jerseys NFL Wholesale[/url], underwent a routine medical check-up at the Lethem Hospital and is showing no signs of permanent injury.Many had speculated that there was a fifty/fifty chance of him being found alive,[url=http://www.jerseyscheapnflwholesale.us.com/]Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys[/url], given the threat of wild animals such as the dangerous jaguars that roam in the area.But the prayers and faith of colleagues from the Jehovah’s Witness organisation bore fruit.Even Kissoon’s mother, up to yesterday morning, was quietly optimistic that he would have been found alive and well. So too was Commissioner General, Khurshid Sattaur,[url=http://www.chinafootballjerseyscheap.us/]Wholesale NFL Jerseys[/url], when he was contacted by this newspaper yesterday.Late yesterday afternoon, Sattaur contacted this newspaper to inform that Kissoon had returned alive and well.Sattaur informed that Kissoon had contacted him via telephone to inform that he got lost in the jungle.Kaieteur News understands that Kissoon and a group of church members took a trip to the Moco-Moco Falls around midday on Sunday.The falls is located some 45 minutes drive from Lethem.While the rest of the group proceeded to take a bath in the nearby creek,[url=http://www.nfldraftstore.com/nfl-adam-shaheen-jersey/]Adam Shaheen Jersey[/url], Kissoon ventured up the adjoining hill on a sightseeing trip.He had left his cellular phone in his vehicle and went to view the old hydro-electricity site.But he soon lost his sense of direction and reportedly fell off a 15 meters cliff, injuring his chin.When the rest of the group was ready to leave, Kissoon had not returned and a search was subsequently launched.By late Sunday afternoon the search was aborted only to resume early yesterday morning with much anxiety.According to reports, Kissoon managed to sleep in the jungle on Sunday night and awoke early yesterday morning to try and regain his bearings.It was while doing so that he stumbled upon a search party that was looking for him. News of his discovery was immediately relayed to his relatives in the city who were obviously overjoyed.“My son is fine. Thank you for your concern,” Kissoon’s mother told this newspaper after receiving the good news about the discovery of her son.

頁: [1]

Powered by Discuz! Archiver 7.0.0  © 2001-2009 Comsenz Inc.